Monday, 7 October 2013
Yes its that time of year again, my birthday, my blog's birthday and today is my baby girl's birthday (shhh don't tell anyone as she is now 27!) So what am I going to Giveaway at this auspicious time..... Well I'm sure you've sussed out from the first picture clue its something to do with feet, so be warned the next picture is not cute!
Yep you've guessed it toeless socks from the wonderful ladies at Pedi-Sox who sent me a pair of Pedi-Sox to review and I must say they are a must for doing a pedi in the depths of winter keeping your feet toasty warm. But rather than me waffle on, here are the benefits listed on their website. And in case you are wondering the colour is OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia, a beautiful fuchsia shot through with blue shimmer.
• Feet Stay Comfy & Cozy...
those tile floors can be so cold in the winter.
• Sox Aid Moisturizer Absorption ...for softer smoother feet.
• Feet Stay Clean ...freshly pedicured feet are magnets to dust
& small hair clippings.
• Toenails Dry Flawless ...just what every girl wants.
• Repair Heels...Pedi-Sox® are essential to repair dry cracked skin.
• Lock-In Benefits....of healing serums, creams and treatments.
• Callus Elimination...Pedi-Sox® help soften & fade calluses.
• Now you can do Pedicures Year Round.....
even in the coldest winter months.
• Simply..... skin will look and feel healthier.
• Fun & Fashionable ...all this & more!
The ladies very kindly sent me extra pairs so you too can discover the benefits of Pedi-Sox and I have added Picture Polish Wisteria with one pair and Essie Bottle Service with the other.
a Rafflecopter giveaway